- 350 g.
- 3\4 cup freshly made chicken stock
- 1\4 tsp.
- 1\4 tsp. Chinese salt
- 1\2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. corn flour
- 1 tsp. garlic paste
- 1 tbsp. ketchup
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 10 water chestnuts
- 1 medium white onions, cut into small cubes
- 1\2 cup mushrooms
- 1\4 cup oil
beef with 1\4 teaspoon salt, 1\4 teaspoon white pepper, 1 teaspoon vinegar
and 1 tablespoon soy sauce for an hour.
2. Mix the corn flour, salt, Chinese salt soy sauce, white pepper, vinegar and
chicken stock in a small sauce pan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and simmer for 4-5
minutes. Keep hot.
3. Heat oil in a wok and fry
the marinated beef until tender. Remove from oil and keep aside.
4. Heat 2-3 tablespoons oil in a wok add garlic paste and stir fry for few seconds,
add ketch up and hot sauce, stir once, add onions, mushroom and water chestnuts.
Stirring frequently, fry the vegetables 3-4 minutes.
5. Add beef, stir once and pour the hot sauce over it and stir fry for 1 minute.
Adjust the seasoning.
6. Serve with plain or fried rice.