- 350 g. peeled
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 3\4 cup freshly made chicken stock
- 1\4 tsp.
- 1\4 tsp. Chinese salt
- 1\2 tsp. white pepper
- 1 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. cornflour
- 1\2 tsp. garlic paste
- 10 water chestnuts
- 2 spring onions, slice thinly
- 1 tbsp. ketch up
- 1\2 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1\4 cup oil
1.Marinate the prawns with lemon juice, 1\4 teaspoon salt and 1
teaspoon soy sauce for an hour.
2. Mix the corn flour, salt, Chinese salt soy sauce, white pepper, vinegar and
chicken stock in a small sauce pan. Stirring constantly, bring to boil and simmer for 4-5
minutes. Keep hot.
3. Heat oil in a wok add garlic paste and stir fry for few seconds, add spring
onions, water chestnuts and prawns. Stirring frequently, fry the vegetables and prawn for
4. Pour the sauce, ketch up, sugar and hot sauce over it and stir fry for 1 minute.
Adjust the seasoning.
5. Transfer to a heated Chinese Iron serving dish (For sizzling)
5. Serve with plain or fried rice.