First of all, Happy 25th
December! The birthday of our dearest Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali
Jinnah; a greatest leader and founder of Pakistan. May Allah bless
him! He’s will be always alive in our hearts.
And now about the issue, hope you liked the first episode of
“World’s Countries’ Facts”. Here is the second episode. Read, keep
in mind and spread around the knowledge.
· The top ten generous
countries are all in Europe, and their names are as follows:
On top, comes the name
of Luxembourg and what do you know? The people of Luxembourg
are the world’s richest, and they have so kind heart that they’re
the tops most generous.
Then comes, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Sweden,
Switzerland, France United Kingdom, Belgium and Finland.
Now let’s look at the worldwide
· In Cameroon you can speak, English and French as official
languages including 24 major African languages.
· Cape Verde has a very unique language called “Crioulo”
which is a blend of Portuguese and West African words.
· South Africa has eleven official languages, including
Afrikaans, English, Ndebele, Pedi, Sotho, Swazi, Tsonga, Tswana,
Venda, Xhosa and Zulu.
That’s it about languages, now
let’s look at some other interesting countries’ facts:
· China has the most TV’s.
· Czech Republic has more ISP (Internet Service Providers)
than any other non- English speaking country.
· People from Hungry don’t eat oats or should we say that,
they are not hungry of oats.
· South Korea is the heliport capital of the world.
· All you teachers out there, head to Switzerland because
teachers of Switzerland are the richest. Their salaries start
at $33,000 US.
· Finland is the least corrupt nation in the world. Really?
Still to come, the third
episode, in next issue, so don’t miss it!
Until then as I always say, “Keep Spreading Knowledge!”
(Waiting to here from you. Any
suggestions or comments, do write to me at email@example.com