Assalam Alaikum, readers! This issue is very interesting, in it I’ve chosen “World’s Countries’ Facts”, and this is the first episode of it, because there are millions and billion facts about countries, their cities their places and their populace. You’ll really enjoy it!

Let’s start from the most freezing place on earth Antarctica. The land area of Antarctica is 98% ice and the other 2% is categorized as ‘barren rock’.

Iceland is full of geniuses, I mean to say, genius people. There are more than 3.5 Noble Prize Winners for every million Icelanders.

Do you know what’s Los Angeles’s full name, which can be abbreviated as L.A. Well, here it is! “El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reinade los Angeles de Porciuncula”. Ah! Let’s take some breath because another longest place name, still in use, is coming up, and you won’t believe this one. Here it is,  “Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwenuakit natahu.” It’s the name of a New Zealand’s hill.

We all know that Science and Mathematics are really difficult subjects, and you know whose best in these, Japanese and South Korean kids are the best at these two subjects.

Libya is the only country with a single colored flag.

Indians go to the movies (cinema) 3 billion times a year whereas; Malaysia has the lowest rate of cinema attendance in the world.

If you don’t like crowds, go to Greenland, where there’s 38 square km per person.

Guinea is the wettest capital on earth with 3.7 meters of rain a year.

United States of America has the most money, power, cell phones, radios, airports, and ISPs.

American adults have been educated for the longest time. It’s really impressive because there’s no age limits or time limits for taking education. Our whole life spends getting educated.

American women have the most powerful jobs than other women around the worlds.

Well, that’s it for now! But don’t miss “World Countries’ Facts” second episode. You’ll learn lots of knowledgeable facts. Until then “Keep Spreading Knowledge!”

(If you have any comments or suggestions, do write to me at
 abeer@contactpakistan.com )