-2 1/2 Tbsp
1. Place milk powder in amedium bowl. Add melted ghee to it and using your hands mix it well.
2. Add flour, baking soda, cardamom powder and mix again.
3. Now add 3 Tablespoons of very cold water and knead with hands until a smooth dough is formed.
4. Make small balls of this dough (about 3/4 inches in diameter) and leave for some time.
5. Take sugar in an other pan, add equal amount of water and boil for some time( prepare aik taar ka sheera).
6. Deep fry all prepared balls (gulab jaman) until they become brown.
7. Place them in sugar solution( sheera).
8. Dish out and garnish with crushed almonds. They are now ready to be serve.