Kulfi Pistay Wali
|1. Pour milk, cream and bread in the blender. Blend for few
2. Add ground pistachio, cardamoms and kewra in the milk mixture.
3. Pour mixture in the Ice cream machine (manual or electronic) and make ice cream according to manufacturer's instructions.
4. If you do not own a ice cream maker, pour the mixture into a suitable container and place in a freezer. In such case you must take the mixture out of the freezer every hour and whisk thoroughly with a beater for the first three hours and then let it set for several hours.
5. Allow kulfi gets soften by keeping it out of freezer for about 10 minutes.
6. Garnish with sliced Pistachio.
Note: If you like to use Almonds in place of Pistachios then use half cup of blanched almonds, cut into slivers.
For machine, always use rock salt to maintain the ice temperature.