2 (450 g.) Packet. Ricotta Cheese
1. Preheat oven at 350F. Lightly greased a 9X9
inch baking sheet.
2. Place the ricotta cheese, pistachio and sugar into a bowl and mix well. Spread the cheese mixture evenly on the baking sheet and bake it for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and put aside to cool.
3. Add sugar, ellaichi and nutmeg to the cream and bring to boil, lower the heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, cover and cool to room temperature.
4. Cut the cheese mixture into squares and add to the cream mixture.
5. Sprinkle some slivered almond and pistachios and refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Try another recipe of Ras Malai.