- 1\2 cup sugar
- 1\4 cup water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup guava nectar
- 2 cups papaya pulp
- 1\4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1\4 cup fresh orange juice
- Crushed ice
- mint leaves and lime slices for garnishing
1. Cook sugar and water in a small saucepan over low heat, stirring until
sugar dissolves. Increase the the heat to high and bring to boil. Simmer for
1 minute and keep aside to cool completely.
2. Mix syrup, juices and nectar in a blender at high speed until liquefied.
3. Fill the glasses with crushed ice, pour in the juice and garnish mint and