- 1\2 cup sugar
- 1\4 cup water
- 2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups guava nectar
- 1\4 cup lime juice
- crushed ice
- Mint leaves and lime to garnish
1. Cook sugar and water in a
small saucepan over low heat until sugar dissolves. Increase the heat and
bring to boil. Simmer for 1 minute, remove from heat and keep aside to cool
2. Blend juices, nectars and syrup in a large pitcher. Chill thoroughly.
3. Pour into tall ice filled glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and lime.