Chicken Potato Kabab
chicken, cut into pieces
1. Put chicken, soy sauce, water, salt and black pepper
in a saucepan. Cover and cook over medium heat for about 20-25 minutes until
the chicken is tender. Remove chicken and keep aside to cool slightly.
Discard any left over water in the saucepan.
2. Remove bones from chicken and chop with a sharp knife. Mash potatoes with a potato masher or fork.
3. In a large bowl place together, mashed potato, chopped chicken, green chilies and coriander leaves and mix well.
4. Make round or oval shaped Kababs with 2 tablespoons of chicken mixture.
5. Dip kebabs first in beaten egg then coat the both sides with bread crumbs.
6. Place a heavy based frying pan over medium heat and add enough oil to cover the surface by 1\2 inch. Reduce heat to low and fry 3-4 kababs at a time to a crisp golden color, turning them once.
7. Serve hot with tomato sauce or chutney.