700 g. boneless chicken breast
Cut the chicken breast into 2 inch pieces.
Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl.
salt, pepper, garlic and ginger paste with lemon juice
and rub into the chicken pieces and keep aside for an hour.
2. Heat butter in a heavy based saucepan or karahi, Add flour and fry gently over low heat until light brown. Reserve about 4-5 tablespoons of the mixture and keep it aside.
3. To the remaining flour mixture add breadcrumbs, ginger, coriander, cardamom powder and chicken pieces. While stirring, cook for 5-8 minutes. Keep aside to cool.
4. Whisk the reserved flour mixture, cumin, saffron and egg yolk together.
5. Coat the chicken pieces with the yolk mixture and skewer the chicken pieces closely on metal skewers and grill over hot charcoal.
6. Alternatively, Place the chicken in a oven at 325F, (170C) or gas mark 3. Roost for 1 hour, turing once or twice to brown the both sides.
7. Serve with Nan, Poodinay Ki Chutney and Raita.