Grilled Lamb Chops
- 1 kg Lamb
|1. Wash and pat dry the chops.
2. Place the chops in a bowl. Pour lemon juice over, rub it well. Set aside for at least 20 minutes.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour it over the chops and coat the chops liberally with this marinade. Cover and leave to marinate for 5-6 hours.
4. Prepare the grill - it is NOT ready until ALL the coals have a THICK coating of grey ash.
5. Remove the chops from the marinade.
6. Grill 4" to 6" from the coals, turning occasionally, until all the pieces are cooked through (30 to 45 minutes).
7. Alternatively, Place the chops in a oven at 325F, (170C) or gas mark 3. Roast for 20 25 minutes., Basting frequently and Turing once or twice to brown the both sides.
Decorate with lemon wedges and onion rings. Serve hot with mint chutney and Nan