- 1 kg minced
beef meat fresh
|1. Finely chop spring onions including the green part. You can chop
the onions in a chopper but don't make make paste.
2. Finely chop green chilies.
3. Put minced meat in a bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Make sure all ingredients well blended with minced meat.
4. Keep minced meat for couple of hours in the refrigerator.
5. Light charcoal and wait for it to get a layer of ash on top. This will reduce the temperature of the fire.
6. Break of large ball of mixture and mold then on kabab skewers. Put skewers on fire.
7. Grill till brown on all side. Make sure to turn each side every now and then.
Serve hot with Nan and Chutney.