Egg And Potato Curry
1. Peel and cut the potatoes into large cubes
and keep them in cold tap water.
2. Heat oil in a saucepan add onions and fry for 5-8 minutes, until transparent but not brown.
3. Add garlic and ginger, stirring constantly, fry for about 5 minutes, add 3-4 tablespoons of water to prevent the gravy from burning.
4. Add salt, chile powder, turmeric, coriander powder and 3-4 tablespoons of water. Fry the onion mixture for 3-5 minutes.
5. Add potatoes and stir the contents until the spices coat the potatoes well. Add water, cover and cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are tender but not very soft. Add two cups of water, bring to boil and simmer for 5 minutes on low heat.
6. Meanwhile hard boil the eggs, peel and quarter.
7. Add garam masala, coriander leaves and green chilies to the potato curry, stir gently and transfer to serving dish. Add boiled eggs and serve.
8. Serve with chapati or paratha and mixed pickle. once