- 1/2 kg Fish
|1. Wash fish , rub salt in it and leave it for 1 hour.
2. Wash again and leave in fridge for an hour.
3. Make fine paste of Ginger and Garlic.
4. Heat up oil or ghee in a dee pan and put the paste in it.
5. After two minutes, put 1/2 cup water and let it get brown.
6. Add chilli powder, salt, zeera, haldi.
7. When water dries up, add curd a little at a time, and fry it.
8. Keep adding curd until it dries up and makes thick curry.
9. Add fish pieces now, and fry lightly.
10. Add water to the requirement.
11. Let the fish get the curry falvor, then serve it.