Cut the cauliflower
into medium sized florets and place in a bowl of cold
2. Peel and cut the ginger into thin slices. Then cut the slices into thin strips.
3. Prepare Bhuna Gosht, add cauliflower and ginger, stirring all the time, cook for few minutes to coat cauliflower with gravy.
4. Add 1\2 cup of water and bring to boil. Reduce the heat to medium, cover the pot with a tight fitting lid. Cook for 20 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and all the moisture has evaporated.
5. Sprinkle with finely chopped coriander, green chilli and garam masala.
6. Stir gently and transfer to serving dish. Serve with chapati or paratha and mixed pickle. once