- 1/2 kg medium
|I cook it and everyone in our family loves it. A recipe that I have
perfected myself, here I'm sharing it with you. I would love to hear your comments once
you have tried it.
So here we start:-
1) Mix garam masala, red chili powder and salt in yogurt. Mix well to paste.
2) Wash lamb chops and pour half of the yogurt paste in a pressure cooker along with chops. Cook under pressure for 5 minutes or to chops almost tender.
3) Remove gravy and meat into a pan.
4) Add rest of the yogurt mix and ground beef into pan.
5) Cook on medium fire till water dried up.
6) Add oil and keep cooking for 5 minutes. Add a bit of water if required.
7) Add green chilies, ginger, onion, half chopped tomato and cook further 5 minutes.
8) Add other half of tomato and fresh chopped coriander. Cook further for 3-4 minutes.
And your Kemma Champ is ready. Serve hot with
Nan. or Roti.