- 500g boned lamb
- 2 medium onions, skinned and chopped
- 1" piece ginger, peeled & chopped
- 1\2 cup vegetable oil
- 1-2 level tsp. chili powder
- 1\2 level tsp. ground turmeric
- 2 level tsp. salt
- 500g zucchini, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 2-3 tomatoes
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 1 tsp. garam masala
|1. Cut the meat into 1 1\2 inch pieces.Put the onions,garlic,salt,
chili powder, ground coriander, and meat in a heavy based pot. cook for 20 to 25 minutes,
or until the meat is half cook.
2. Add tomatoes and ginger in the meat and cook for 5 minutes, stir all the time to mashed the tomatoes.
3. Add oil and cook for 5 to 10 minutes. Keep stirring all the time. You may have to add one or two spoons of water to prevent gravy sticking to the bottom of the pot.
4. When oil separates from the gravy, add Zucchini and 2 1/2 cups of water and cook for 20 to 25 minutes or until Zucchini is tender and 1 cup gravy "Shorba" is left.
5. Sprinkle Garam Masala and coriander leaves.
7. Serve with Nan or Roti.