- 1 French bread baguettes
|1. Slice the French bread diagonally into 3/4 inch thick slices.
2. Place the butter, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and minced garlic in a bowl and mix with a spoon until smooth.
3. Spread a thin layer of the butter on one side of the slice and a thick layer of garlic mixture on the other side.
4. Sprinkle mazzrolla cheese over the garlic mixture and arrange the slices in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
5. Bake in a oven at 400F 200C) or mark 7 for 5-8 minutes or until edges turn brown. Turn on the top grill of the oven and grill for 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly and slightly brown. This will make the bread more crispy.
6. Serve immediately as a side dish with Pizza and Spaghetti.
7.If you REALLY love garlic, you could use freshly minced garlic instead of garlic powder.