Ingredient- Oil for deep frying
- 2 white cups flour
- 1\2 cup Cheese (shredded)
- 2 Capsicums
- 1 Onion
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp.baking powder
Salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- red chili powder to taste.
|1. Sieve flour, baking powder, chili powder, salt and pepper in a bowl.
2. Cut the capsicums and onion into small pieces and add to the flour.
3. Add water to the flour mixture and stir with hand or wooden spoon to make a thick better like Paccar. If better is very thick or sticky then add little more water. Add cheese and stir.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan or karahi. Drop a tablespoon full in the hot oil and fry them like pakora.
5. Serve hot with ketchup or chutny.