1. Put the drumsticks in a large bowl, add lemon juice and one
teaspoon of salt and rub it all over the drumsticks. Cover and marinate for at least 3 to
2. Beat the egg and milk in a bowl. Combine the bread crumbs, corn flakes, sesame seeds, salt, pepper, chilli powder and garlic powder in a plastic bag.
3. Dip the drumsticks in the egg mixture, then shake in the bag to coat.
4. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Grease a baking sheet.
5. Arrange the coated drumsticks on a greased baking sheet and drizzle with the melted butter.
6. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Serve immediately.