Ingredient- 300 g. boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 2 medium onions, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1\2 tsp. salt
- 1\2 tsp. chilly powder
- 1tbsp. vinegar
- 1 tsp. chatt masala
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1\2 kg. boneless chicken breast, cubed
- 1 tsp. ajinomotto
- 2 1\2 cups water
- 3 tbsp. oil
- 2 spring onion bulbs, finely sliced
- 1 medium tomato, skinned and finely chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1 small yellow bell pepper
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1\4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 level tbsp. corn flour
- 3 tbsp. fresh breakfast cream
Chicken and onion filling:
1. Combine chicken, 1 onion, salt, chili powder, vinegar and 1\2 cup water in a medium saucepan. Cover and cook over medium- low heat for about 20 -25 minutes or until chicken is very tender and all the moisture has evaporated. Cool slightly and using a sharp knife finely shred the chicken. Transfer chicken to a bowl, add chatt masala and keep aside.
2. Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium heat, add remaining onion and fry until soft, about 2-3 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add to chicken, mix well and adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
Chicken and bell pepper filling:
1. Put chicken, 1\2 teaspoon ajinomoto and 2 cups water in a medium saucepan, cover and cook over low heat, about 25 minutes or until chicken is tender and about 1\2 cup water is left, Finely shred the chicken and put aside.
2. Heat oil in a large skillet and add onions and fry until soft, about 2 minutes. add chicken, tomato and reserved water, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper, salt, back pepper, 1\2 teaspoon ajinomoto and cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
4. Dissolve corn flour in 1\2 cup water, add to chicken mixture and stirring constantly, cook for 1 minute, Add cream stir once and remove from heat.