Spicy Potato wedges
4 large potatoes
1. Wash and pat dry potatoes,
and cut into 1\2 inch thick wedges. Boil in salted water or sprinkle salt
and microwave, until almost tender, but still retain their shape. Drain and
keep aside to cool. Toss the wedges in corn flour.
2. Heat oil in medium pan. Add onions, garlic and ginger, sauté for about 5 minutes or until onion is tender, but not brown.
3. Add mustard seeds, cumin, garam masala, chilli powder and salt, sauté for 2 minutes, until fragrant.
4. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in a medium pan and fry wedges, in small batches until golden and crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan, keep warm, repeat with remaining wedges.
5. Reheat the sauce and pour over the wedges, carefully toss the wedges with the spicy sauce.
6. Add coriander and lemon juice, toss or stir carefully and transfer to a serving dish. Serve immediately.
Serve with roasted chicken or lamb.