|1. Wash fish , rub salt and Ajwain (freely) in it and leave it for 1
2. Wash again and leave in fridge for an hour.
3. Add all ingredients, like Garlic, ginger,zeera, salt,daarcheeni,ajwain, black pepper and grind together.
4. Add curd in the above ingredients and grind it again.
5. Rub this mixture in fish and keep it in fridge for 2 hours.
6. Then put in an open mouth pan and without oil keep on low heat until it becomes tender.
Note: Do not use a spoon to turn the fish, just give a shake to the pan.