|1.Grease 2.5 liter loose-based heart-shaped cake tin or a 22 cm spring-relase
2. To make the base, lightly toast the almonds, then finely chop. Mix with the biscuits and butter. Add the almond essence. Spoon the mixture into the base of the prepared tin and pack down with the back of a spoon. Chill while making the filling.
3. To make the filling, puree 225g of the raspberries in a blender or food processor, then press through a sieve. Pour three quarters of the puree into a bowl and reserve. Return the remaining puree to the blender or processor, add the yogurt and cheese and process until well blended. Transfer to a bowl.
4. Sprinkle the gelatin over 30 ml water in a small bowl and leave to soak for 2-3 minutes. Place the bowl over a pan of simmering water until the gelatin is dissolved.
5. In a bowl, whisk the egg whites with the icing sugar until very thick and shiny. Fold into the cheese mixture.
6. Arrange half of the reserved raspberries over the biscuit
base. Pour the cheese mixture into the tin. Spoon in reserved puree and swirl with a knife
to make a marbled pattern. Sprinkle with the remaining raspberries. Chill for 3-4 hours or
until set. To serve, carefully remove from the tin and top with mint leaves.