- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1\2 tsp. salt
- 1\2 tsp. pepper
- 4 tbsp. butter
- 400g. mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 6 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 large lemon, cut into paper-thin slices
- 3\4 cup chicken stock
- 3 level tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- Chopped fresh parsley
1. Season chicken with
soy sauce, salt and pepper.
Keep aside for about 15 minutes.
2. Melt butter in heavy based large skillet over medium high heat. Add chicken and sauté until brown, about 2-3 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plate.
3. Add mushrooms and garlic to skillet. Sauté until the mushrooms are tender, about 5 minutes.
4. Return chicken to skillet. Pour lemon juice and stock around chicken. Reduce heat to low. Cover skillet and simmer for about 5 minutes, add lemon slices, cover and cook for 3 more minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
5. Season with salt and pepper.To serve transfer chicken to plates. Spoon sauce around chicken. Garnish with parsley and serve with rice or pasta.