50 g. iceberg lettuce
Break the lettuce leaves into pieces, reserving 4 large whole radicchio
leaves. Wash and pat dry the leaves.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together the mayonnaise and double cream.
3. Then in a separate bowl, whisk together the oil, vinegar and salt and pepper.
4. Add half the quantity of the oil mixture to the mayonnaise mixture and stir until well combined.
5. Stir mushrooms and walnuts into the dressing.
6. Add lettuce and remaining oil mixture to the mushrooms and toss well.
7. To serve, Line a salad bowl with whole lettuce leaves and spoon the mushroom mixture into the bowl. Scatter few walnut pieces over the salad.